2 hearts

i have like written 6 blogs till now..nothing great but then i havent actually elaborately mentioned about someone whom i shud give undue credit to ...not
for this idea of blogging at all ..but just a personal muchas gracias(its spanish 'thank u' by the way) for everything i feel today..exactly, not
"everything i am today" coz that is sure to be a 'parents take it all line'...and the capability of expressing myself today is all because of this one
person who ever since has entered my life has made it "interesting"..trust me...thats the word i cud fish out....maybe u guys reading out there wont be
interested enough but see its a courtesy..6 blogs!!...and no him plus i have reprimanded him in 'love rusts' that too...so i thought lets not insult this man
further coz he is my 'first'and'last'hope afterall..and i mean it..like---"hello,u are always busy with ur friends ..get lost i ll never talk to you ever
ever again..bye bye..'i break-up'"..same day again.."hello,wat do u think of urself..i dont need u"..at night.."he pacifies..i say,"i miss u so much ..love
u..".and this goes on everyday..so my 'first and last hope'(if u r not interested dont read further..coz it is quite like a painful eric sehgal 'love
story'..i ll skip the mushy parts though..)of mine is this dark complexioned(i know u r not interested in him or his complexion but trust me i make him
realise that it is the only thing i care about and repeatedly warn him,"dont get darker in chennai",wen he leaves for his college and stays there) dude with
a long nose unlike me and lil bent though..fun loving and a charmer.(i complemented him coz i love him..his ex-crush wudn though)..
unlike my uncertainity bout my life he was sure to choose merchant navy as the ultimate profession..from class 11 wen my parents got me admitted to my math
tuition(the famous amartya sirs' that is..)to gain that extraordinary iit qualification..realization reqd..bt never attained by them.."i was never an iit
material...its just was and gonna be ur unfulfilled dream"..so gettin back..he existed in the tuition for a year and i ,"miss snob"..didnt find him gud
enough to talk to(nor did he..sigh sigh..)..then all my love for my skul for its extravagant fests and our chance to meet..and shake hands..and then
simultaneously starts chatting on phone(overnite),thanx to the internet..the yahoo messenger(overnite)..meetin up at tuitions..and a
lot....consequencesssssss(u ll understand the reason for my emphasis)..high phone bill results lot of beating up,realisation that their girl is in love
results in lot of beating up,losing grip over studies results a lot of beating up,girl still in love results no pocket money(not that i get a permanent
pocket money..its just they pay me wenever i need ..so basically justify and spend) and a lot of beating up,callin for help from my english teacher and
friends,mom's high blood pressure(though it happened much l8r but still i am the one to blame),my fake suicide attempt( i wud never kill myself..never),comin
home late (10 pm durin puja..common at maddox u expect to go out at 8 and return by 9?? ..traffic..gawd..)results in lying on the carpet outside my door for
a night,isc results not gud,entrance exam didnt find enough entrances for me results f***ed up life...finally after 3 yrs ..boy still not from iit..forget
him.
but how in the world can i forget this adorable guy to whom i just can release eveything ..everything gud,everything bad and still he has this considerate
expression always.never denies to my conclusion after everything that 'i am beautiful',never gets enough angry with me,prepares damp cheese toast for
breakfast wen i am at his house(avoid knowing details,now..),has slapped me only once till now(which i realised was relevant enough to shut me up),assigns
sweet and funny names to me,create songs for me,prepares a lot of handicraft gifts for me and most importantly i can tell him wen i have a crush on some
other guy..
he has taught me to talk ..literally..i used to be a borin nutcase..improved a lil..he has taught me to deal with difficulties assuring me his company
forever..my parents wudn accept but i cant spend my life with a compromising nerdy fellow who will ask me,"can i kiss u"..after marriage..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Calling.....with love from the "unknown"

BLUE KOLKATA

THE BLACK DRESS