HOSPITAL

So an experience at the hospital....definitely noone wants to hear and know..someplace a man never wants to visit and a married woman earnestly wants to but only once that too coz there is this custom of human coming out of human which god doesnt have much plan in changing..
but unfortunately i am having the "greatest fortune" of returning to the place where i was born, over and over and rather than the memory of coming to this world, the pain inflicted by the neeedles are way to severe.so now blogging with a some tubes inserted in the hand and a headache and a face full of dengue rashes it actually feels a little better,technology surely at rescue..a month ago my mother got admitted here ,underwent an adrenalectomy(dont stress much on understanding wat it is as u atleast need bio in xii and a little interest in the subject to decipher the actual significance of the operation)..well she went back home and now i am here sitting on that similar reclinable spread with a 1 metre long tube dangling from my poor hand and the really long needles scaring me every moment that it should not go into my skin.other than that u know its all a five star treatment.i get jello and baked fish and caramel pudding everyday only if i hadnt had lost my appetite...and then my loved ones visiting me,bringing me beautiful orchids(thank you rahul,jeet,devaditya)..people praying for my recovery in which they want to be a super hero and take away all my pains(courtesy manish).,my doctor friend (devlina) enquiring and advicing at intervals...and a special thanks to my parents who are so helpless at this moment but yet doing all the needful.but frankly i am pretty strong,stronger than many girls and trust me i can dance too now if want to with a platelet count of 60000...but i want to go home..and finally my reason of being homesick is so evident to me ..all the time when ppl asked me that wy i would run away on the slightest oppurtunity from haldia ..i never had an apt answer..its not tv coz here there is like 30 times more channel than at home ..its my home,the walls,the essence of it,the feeling of my parents in it,the constant chirping of my birds(awww, i miss my birds).i am a super "HOMESICK".
One more thing i realised is that i thought that i am am super-jobless ..though that doesnt change much ..but wen i see the doctors ...needless to mention though the dostors here are too handsome..they are so so busy, so with personality and poise that the complex of my not taking bio seriously comes back all the time and then 'baam!'super sick patients and like old sceptical ones(i am the youngest here :))..well dealing with them is so boring and wen they complain i feel like hitting on their head and make them goto coma leavealone the doctors..but i can just relax exercise my fingers on this electronic wonder...oh yeah..it makes me proud to be a computer engg..(p.s.i still dont know c very well though)..but i am going out of this asap and then not let my family member or myself fall sick by being extra careful in the month of july every year.
and p.s: dear mosquito(anopheles,aedes)
since you can read 'BAYGON' and 'MORTEIN'( as in ads) thought u can read this ..twice malaria and dengue is enough..GET LOST..I HATE YOU and trust me you dont want me to hate you coz i am a very lovable person....trust me.

Comments

  1. now dats a super writin..grt..jus get well soon..n i feel its high tym 2 reqst u 2 pen dwn a film script fr me!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Calling.....with love from the "unknown"

BLUE KOLKATA

THE BLACK DRESS