Me Again

let me just share some small talks..
1)guys,obviously the very first thing that should come into the mind of a 'straight'girl..wen i sit in the car staring out of the window all i find are good looking,dashing men..desire for a perfect bf and all i end up is with .."aaaaaaaaaaa my bf"and his ignorance..the thought..like he isnt one of the best luking guys in town nor amongst the 'top (say) 1000'then wy stick with an ignorant so so man wen i definitely deserve more(w.r.t the fact ..,even friedo pinto is getting a role in a Woody Allen film).
2)i sometimes hate my mom so much for her over expectations from me,for me..and her excessive agitations at times,skepticism..and being so whimsical always bt tonight i had a heart-to-heart chat with her and i discovered that i am no more this 'scared daughter always getting rebuked for the wrong as well as the right reasons'..trust me wen its right i own up coz i feel guilty for being such a douche at times bt wen its wrong i have suddenly gained the courage to reply them back with the appropriate answers and they r dumbfounded..
3)i,me and myself..always a selfish b***** as i am and will be forever it seems ..beyond me to be selfless and not think bout my benefits from a situation ..so did the almighty shower me with all the blessings of a baad college..a really baad one which was too much absurd after a superb 'La Martiniere experience' and too inferior w.r.t my 'medicine or biotech at iit' dream ..and now its a long alley of misery ..i feel so out of place ..so a "snob like me shouldn hav even touched the premises of a village college" bt its only me and not a clone i could send there..and then there is also the fact that i can never win the best skin,best nose and best height prize ever in anything except amidst the 7 dwarves, maybe..
So i try very hard to compromise and think that after all there is a bright rainbow which i ll definitely visualize maybe atleast wen i take the stairway to heaven..but i really love my bf, and my mom and my dad as my life mainly revolves around these three ...
and p.s.: i love myself the most..

Comments

  1. just one more year to go darling..dont be so pensive about being in such a
    "BAAAAAAAAD " COLLEGE and brood about it all the time

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Calling.....with love from the "unknown"

BLUE KOLKATA

THE BLACK DRESS