love rusts

cuddling my pillow at night i weep like the old days wen i was lonely,very lonely....with my disability to express my thoughts and the shy,complex opinion bout everything i cud never really open up to my parents so always in the search of the perfect person to share everything with,who wud listen to me..ignore my stupidity a times wen i wud end up talking too much irrelevant..just tolerate..advise me..make me laugh.a friend to look upto ,,a friend who wud love me..a friend in the form of anyone..unfortunately it cudn be my parents as for "trying to be modern bt conservative" ppl they were,i had to dwell upon the consequence of disclosing everything..and friends..frankly i was not gud at that at all..too shy,too lazy,too unsocial.so i was a loner..completely..my pillow and my birds..my only companions..i wud cry to them,talk to them like a complete psycho, frustrated with life wud do..
then came this person ..a friend who gradually became that person i was searching for.we both wud talk and talk till wen the moonlit night transformed into dawn..and carefree bout the entire surrondings jus be happy in the company of each other..as time passed our love ..strong as iron rusted like the same..he is nowhere now to listen to my irrelevant talks,he needs a topic.he needs his life bt i had thought 'love was life',,i was wrong coz now i hav to repeat a word ten times to make him hear,maybe my voice irritates him.my tears go unattended as he never has time to hear them even if i cry aloud ..earlier it wud be jus my "hello" over the phone which made him decipher my mood.he doesnt care anymore even if i am in pain,even if i cry for help,even if i crave to share my thoughts,even if i love him....even if i make it evident now...coz he never cared..he was just there till he wanted to....bt i wont be waiting..

Comments

  1. yeah truely the boys wants to be with us as long as they wish...its all their marziiii....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Calling.....with love from the "unknown"

BLUE KOLKATA

THE BLACK DRESS